Why are we excited for 2013?

Why are we excited for 2013?

Why are we excited for 2013?

We are two weeks into the Spring 2013 semester at Bethlehem Bible College. The students and faculty have hit the ground running with new courses, a new student run café, and inspiring speakers at chapel, such as Fred Hartley, President of the College of Prayer International and Brian Stiller, the Global ambassador for the World Evangelical Alliance.

We asked our students and faculty why they are looking forward to 2013.  Here’s what they said:

“This is my last year, so I hope it will be great. I’m especially looking forward to my new seminars and learning more about Christian society.”      ~Roze-Ann, 4th Year BA in Biblical Studies

“I’m so excited to know more about the Word of God each semester. Also, I want to see more students come to the Lord.”      ~Shukri, 2nd Year BA in Biblical Studies

“I’m excited for Miss Shireen’s class about Church Youth Groups.  I hope to learn how to be a great leader to youth and to lead groups.”      ~Areen, Media diploma alumni and 1st Year BA in Biblical Studies

“I’m looking forward to another fruitful year full of growing faith in our students and obedience to the Lord.”

~‘Alaa Qasasfa, Tour Guide Program Director and Biblical Studies Instructor

Keep up with us this year on   and  @BethlehemBibleC!