March 3, 2017 - 4:00 pm
March 17, 2017 - 8:00 pm
Address270 Hebron-Jerusalem Street, Bethlehem, Palestine View map
Bethlehem Bible College is pleased to announce a training course entitled “Peace Building in a Divided Society: Mapping and Analysis of Christian, Muslim, and Jewish Relationships” that will be taught by Professor Dr. Rick Love from March 3-17, 2017.
Dr. Love has experience working and teaching in contexts relevant to the course material, so students can expect to glean a distinct knowledge of this topic, as well as practical implementation techniques for their own lives.
The class will be held in the evenings from 4-8pm over the course of the two weeks. This valuable opportunity is open for anyone who is a student, working with an NGO, interested in peace studies or simply finds the topic worthwhile for just $100! As the class will be taught in English, those wishing to participate should be fluent in spoken and written English.
The deadline for registration is Tuesday February 28, 2017.
At the end of this course you will:
- Understand the major biblical texts and theological doctrines related to peace and peacemaking
- Understand the six spheres of peacemaking and how they relate to InterGroup peacemaking
- Learn how to map conflict
- Learn basic mediation skills
- Learn spiritual disciplines necessary for being a peacemaker
Who should be interested?
- University Students.
- Individuals working with an NGO.
- Individuals interested in peace studies or simply finds the topic worthwhile.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Sign up today. Places are limited
Amira is the Communications Coordinator of Bethlehem Bible College. She is a committed Palestinian Christian who has a passion for writing about the intersection of faith and seeking justice for her fellow countrymen. To read more of her writings sign up for Bethlehem Bible College’s monthly newsletter.