2001-2005: Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies and Christian Education, Bethlehem Bible College, Bethlehem, Palestine.
2005-2008: Master of Arts in Biblical History and Geography, Jerusalem University College (American Institute of Holy Land Studies), Jerusalem, Mount Zion, Israel.
2015- 2019: Master of Arts in Biblical Archaeology, Wheaton College, Wheaton, Illinois, United States.
2015-2020: Arabic Tutor, part-time, Chicago, Illinois
- Teaching Arabic language face to face, as well as online
2011–2014: Bethlehem Bible College:
- Director of the Tour-Guide Department
- Instructor of advanced Biblical Studies
- Administrated and managed the program financially and academically
- Assured academic standards and achieved lecture goals
- Organized academic field trips for the students in Palestine and Israel
- Instructor of Biblical Studies and History
- Taught numerous courses in Biblical studies and Biblical history, such as New and Old Testaments, Biblical History, Christianity, Church History, and Biblical Archaeology.
2007- 2010: Bethlehem Bible College:
- Director of the Database Office
- Responsible for the College’s contacts and donors domestically and internationally
- Sent tri-annual newsletters to the College’s contacts domestically and internationally