The course speaks about daily life in the time of Jesus from its political, economic, cultural, and social perspectives.
- Learning the social and cultural aspects of everyday life in the time of Jesus.
- Understanding the different social and religious classes.
- Digging deep into the agricultural and fishing life in the time of Jesus.
- Studying what kind of food was prepared in the time of Jesus?
- Understanding transportation systems and road usage.
This course includes:
- Nine hours of sessions, a total of 13.5 hours.
- Class recording.
- Course material.
This course will be given by:
Mr. Haytham Dieck. The Head of the Tour Guide program at Bethlehem Bible College. Haytham has BA in History, a Minor in Archaeology and MA in World Heritage Studies.
Dates and times:
Every Saturday from 5:00 PM- 6:30 PM (Jerusalem Time)
Starting from February 25, 2023, until April 29, 2023 (Taking into consideration the Easter holidays)
The course cost is $150 (US Dollar) per person.
Register before February 24, 2023, using the form below.
For more information, drop us an e-mail here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
"*" indicates required fields