PROVIDING GODLY LEADERS WHO VALUE THE WORD OF GOD, WHO ARE COMMITTED TO FAITHFUL AND INFORMED MINISTRY, AND WHO SEEK UNITY AMONG BELIEVERS WITHIN THE PALESTINIAN CHURCHES IN ISRAEL AND THE WEST BANK.
As the 1st Master’s degree in Ministry for Arab speakers in the Holy Land, Bethlehem Bible College’s MA in Christian Leadership & Ministry was launched in 2009, as a joint program between BBC and our Galilee extension, Galilee Bible College. Due to the decreasing Christian population in the Holy Land, there is an urgent need for strong Christian Arab leaders who are informed, have critical minds and are wise in theological, ethical and social spheres.
The MA in Christian Ministry & Leadership at BBC provides godly leaders who value the word of God, who are committed to faithful and informed ministry, and who seek unity among believers within the Palestinian churches in Israel and the West Bank.
Our MA in Christian Ministry is a 3-year program of 36 credit hours. Courses include:
- Biblical Theology
- Contextual Theology
- Reconciliation Theology and Conflict Resolution
- Christian Leadership and Administration
- Pastoral Ministries
- Spiritual Formation of Leaders
Many of our MA students are currently, or will be, serving as pastors, teachers, or leaders in Christian organizations. Each participant must establish a new ministry or develop an existing one in order to graduate.
Through our MA program, leaders will:
- Foster critical and constructive thinking in theological, ethical, and social issues.
- Enhance their ability to contextualize God’s word in the Arabic culture.
- Increase their capability to deal with ecclesiastical differences and social struggles.
- Gain a greater understanding of the Bible and how to be faithful to the Great Commission.
- Form a Biblical approach to reconciliation.
- Develop their skills of Christian leadership and administration.
- Become mature Arab ministers and leaders who worship and serve God wholeheartedly.
Graduates of our MA in Christian Leadership & Ministry will be instrumental in sustaining and bolstering local churches and ministries and will shape the future of the Christians in the Holy Land.
TO BE UPDATED SOON
TO BE UPDATED SOON
1. The student must have a Bachelor’s degree.
2. The student should be involved in ministry for at least two years.
3. The student should pass a personal interview with the Academic Dean or the head of the department.
4. The student should write a report of 200 words explaining why they want to enroll in this program.