Get the best insight into Jerusalem from your home. Join us in this second Journey and trace the routes of Jesus starting from the Mount of Olives down the Via Dolorosa.
What you will learn:
- Trace the route of Jesus in Jerusalem, starting from the Mount of Olives and its importance.
- Learn about the main sites related to the path of Jesus, such as the Ascension Chapel, Pater Noster Church, Dominus Flevit, etc.
- Walkthrough the final 12 hours of Jesus’ life. From being captured in Gesthemane and prison. Finally and, most importantly, walking with the cross to the Golgotha where they crucified him.
- Discover and understand the Holy Sepulcher church’s main idea, the idea of Golgotha, Calvary, and what tradition says.
- Understand how Jerusalem looked in the time of Jesus.
- Be familiar with Jerusalem’s history and different names and titles of the city.
This course includes:
- Nine hours of sessions, a total of 13 hours.
- Class recording.
- Certificate of completion.
- Course material.
This course will be given by:
Mr. Haytham Dieck. The Head of the Tour Guide program at Bethlehem Bible College.
Who can benefit from this course?
- People with a passion for the death and resurrection of Jesus in Jerusalem.
- Those who would love to trace the routes of Jesus in Jerusalem, his work, and miracles.
- Who appreciates the history and archaeology of Jerusalem, and what does it say about Jesus.
Dates and time:
Every Saturday from 4:00 PM- 5:30 PM Jerusalem Time
Starting from March 20, 2021, until May 15, 2021
The cost of the course is $150 per person.
Make sure to register before March 20, 2021, using the form below.
For more information, drop us an e-mail here: email@example.com.